Zero Waste Green Blended Juice
In the traditional juicing method, the healthy fiber usually ends up in the trash after extracting the liquid from fruits and vegetables. Blended juices, on the other hand, retain the fiber while still making a refreshing and nutritious drink.
Serves: 2Prep: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutes
- 1 English cucumber, chilled and roughly chopped
- 1 cup tender celery stalks and leaves, chilled and roughly chopped
- 1 cup green grapes, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mint leaves
- In blender, combine all ingredients. Blend at least 1 minutes or until very smooth.
- Divide mixture between serving glasses.
- Refrigerate leftovers.