Watermelon Dessert Pizza
Dessert pizza is an awesome warm-weather treat! This version uses a watermelon base topped with loads of fresh fruit and a sweet honey drizzle. Yum!
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 slice watermelon
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup cherries, pitted and halved
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- Honey, to drizzle
- Fresh mint, for garnish
- Cut a whole circular section of watermelon, about 1½”-2” thick.
- Spread an even layer of yogurt over the top of the watermelon slice, leaving a bit of space round the edges to create a “crust.”
- Layer the fruit as desired.
- Drizzle with honey, garnish with mint, and cut into slices.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.