Thanksgiving Hand Pies
All your Turkey Day favorites are stuffed into perfectly flakey hand pies-yum!
Created by: Jennifer @ Show Me the Yummy
Serves: 8Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 Smart Made Roasted Turkey & Vegetables
- 1 package (7.5 oz.) Simple Truth Organic™ Unroll & Bake 9" Pie Crusts
- 8 teaspoons cranberry sauce
- 8 teaspoons prepared stuffing
- Gravy, for dipping
- Thaw pie crusts according to package directions and pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Cook Smart Made Roasted Turkey & Vegetables according to package directions.
- Roughly chop the roasted turkey & vegetables into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- Unroll pie crusts and use a 4.5” round cookie cutter to make 8 even rounds. Fill each round with 1 teaspoon cranberry sauce, 1 tablespoon chopped turkey & vegetables and 1 teaspoon stuffing.
- Moisten the outside of each pie crust round with water. Fold pie crust in half and press the two seams together. Use a fork to gently press the seams together further. Repeat with remaining 7 pie rounds. Use a sharp knife to score the top of the crust three times.
- Spray with cooking spray and place hand pies onto a silicone mat lined baking sheet. Bake hand pies in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until the pie crusts are golden brown.
- Serve with gravy and enjoy!