Sautéed Chicken Thighs with Quinoa
Try this easy-to-make meal that’s delicious, nutritious and under 400 calories.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 Simple Truth™ Natural Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 package frozen Simple Truth Organic™ Mediterranean Quinoa
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions. Let cool and place in a bowl.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook chicken in skillet for about 6 minutes on both sides until crispy, turning only once. Check for doneness by cutting one chicken thigh and making sure it’s no longer pink in center.
- Toss cooled quinoa with tomatoes and feta. Top with chicken thighs to serve.