These PB&J Tacos are a sweet way to switch up the classic sandwich. This yummy treat is super easy to make and will get the kiddos excited for lunchtime!
Serves: 1Prep: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 slices multigrain bread
- 2 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Strawberry Fruit Spread With Honey
- 2 tablespoons blueberries
- 2 tablespoons raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli florets
- 1⁄4 cup baby carrots
- 1 package from Frito-Lay™ Classic Mix
- Using a large circle cookie cutter, cut the bread into large circles. With a rolling pin, lightly press the bread to make it a little flatter.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and fruit spread on each piece of bread.
- Fold bread into taco shape and top each with blueberries and raspberries. Place in a container, then in the lunch box.
- Place broccoli florets and baby carrots in a container, then in the lunch box.
- Add a bag of snacks and a pack of ice to the lunchbox.
- Send to school because it’s kid approved!
- Tip: Prepare the night before and place in the refrigerator for an easy morning.