Mini Breakfast Tacos
Breakfast tacos made bite-size, try these flour tortillas filled with turkey sausage, egg whites, black beans, veggies and more!
Created by: Jennifer @ Show Me the Yummy
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 7 minutesTotal: 17 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 (7.2) oz Healthy Choice Unwrapped Burrito Scramble Power Bowl
- 3 Kroger Flour Tortillas Soft Taco Style
- 1 large avocado
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook the Power Bowl according to package directions.
- Use a 4-4.5” round cookie cutter to cut 2 rounds out of each tortilla. You’ll end up with 6 circles of mini tortillas.
- Take a standard 12 slot nonstick muffin tin and flip it upside down. Place each tortilla in a slot between two of the muffin tin cups. See video for visual.
- Fill each tortilla with 1 heaping tablespoon of the cooked power bowl. Bake in preheated oven for 5-10 minutes or until the tortillas are golden brown.
- While the tacos are cooking, place avocado, nonfat plain greek yogurt, cilantro, garlic, and lime juice into a large bowl. Use a fork to mash the avocado and stir until it’s smooth and the mixture has fully combined. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with the cooked tacos and enjoy!