Lime Grilled Shrimp with Cauliflower Rice
The shrimp can be marinated up to 3 hours before putting it on the grill, which makes this a quick meal to pull together with little hands-on prep.
Serves: 4Prep: 2 hours 10 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 2 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon jalapeño, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 pound raw shrimp (21-25 ct.), peeled and deveined
- 1 package (12 oz.) Kroger® Recipe Beginnings Riced Cauliflower, prepared according to package instructions
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- Fresh cilantro, to serve
- In a medium bowl, combine garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper, olive oil, lime juice, garlic, jalapeño and brown sugar. Add shrimp and allow to marinate in the refrigerator 2-3 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Thread shrimp onto 10” metal skewers and place on hot grill. Cook 3-4 minutes per side, until no longer pink.
- Serve shrimp with cauliflower rice, avocado and fresh cilantro. Refrigerate leftovers.