Korean Grilled Pork Chops
A quick and flavorful marinade lets you feast on these feisty grilled pork chops in just minutes. Enjoy them on their own, in a lettuce wrap or over a bowl of rice!
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced or grated
- 1 tablespoon gochujang or sriracha
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pound thin-cut boneless pork chops
- Whisk together soy sauce, honey, ginger, gochujang, sesame and garlic. Submerge pork chops; let marinate while heating grill, or refrigerate up to 8 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove chops from marinade; place on oiled grill grates. Cook 4 to 8 minutes, flipping once, until internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Refrigerate leftovers.