Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
This Buffalo Chicken Dip gives you all the deliciousness of buffalo wings without all the mess.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (16 oz.) cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 2 cans (10 oz.) Simple Truth™ Canned Chicken Breast, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 8 ounces buffalo sauce
- 2 plain bagels, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 6 ounces Private Selection™ Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Place all ingredients except blue cheese and bagels in programmable pressure cooker and set to warm. Keep lid off and stir until well combined.
- When warmed through, top with blue cheese and let sit for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Serve in pot. Use bagel pieces to dip.