Grilled Tandoori Salmon
This easy tandoori salmon is simple enough to serve for a weeknight dinner, but also impressive enough for weekend guests. Pressed for time? The marinade can be made in advance for even speedier preparation.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- ground coriander seed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground fenugreek
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup Lowfat Plain Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 (4-6 oz. each) salmon fillets
- Fresh cilantro, to serve
- Naan Flatbreads, To Serve
- In small bowl, combine garlic, ginger, coriander, cumin, paprika, fenugreek, turmeric, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper. Add yogurt and vegetable oil.
- Place salmon fillets in a flat dish with edges, then pour marinade on top. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Place fillets on the grill and grill 8-12 minutes. Salmon is cooked when flaky.
- Serve with fresh cilantro and naan bread.