Cream Puff and Fruit Kebabs
Fruit and ready-to-eat cream puffs are easy to assemble into dessert kebabs. A simple chocolate drizzle makes them a show stopper. These can be made a few hours ahead of serving because the bananas are dipped into a lemon mixture to keep the fruit from browning.
Serves: 10Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 bananas, cut into 20 1” slices
- 1 container (13.23 oz.) Private Selection™ Miniature Cream Puffs, thawed as directed on container
- 20 strawberries, hulled if desired
- 10 wooden skewers, 10” long
- 2 tablespoons Kroger® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips
- 2 tablespoons Private Selection™ White Chocolate Chips
- In a medium bowl, stir water and lemon juice. Dip banana slices in lemon mixture and drain.
- For each kebab, alternately thread 2 cream puffs, 2 strawberries and 2 banana slices onto skewer Place kebabs on large platter.
- In a small microwavable cup, microwave semi-sweet chocolate baking chips on high 30 seconds, stir vigorously. Microwave in additional 10-15 second increments, stirring vigorously between intervals, until melted and smooth. Drizzle over kebabs.
- Repeat melting white chocolate as directed for semisweet chocolate. Drizzle over kebabs. Refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 3 hours before serving.