Chicken and Vegetable Curry One Pan Meal
Looking for a simple weeknight dish? This Simple Truth® meal is easy to prepare and doesn’t require much attention once it’s in the oven.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 35 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth™ Coconut Oil or Ghee
- 1 pound boneless, skinless Simple Truth™ Chicken Breasts, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth™ Curry Powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 red onion, julienned
- 2 cups fresh cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 1/2 cups sliced Simple Truth™ Carrots
- 1 pint (10 oz.) Simple Truth™ Grape Tomatoes
- 1 package (5 oz.) Simple Truth™ Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 cups cooked Simple Truth™ Brown Rice
- Preheat oven to 450F. Grease large sheet pan with coconut oil or ghee.
- In medium bowl, toss chicken, curry powder and salt; then add onion, cauliflower, carrots and cherry tomatoes.
- On sheet pan, place chicken and vegetables. Roast for 35 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Add spinach to pan and roast another 2 to 3 minutes, until wilted.
- Serve with chopped cilantro and brown rice.