Chia Banana Mango Pudding Cups
Here’s a healthy option for a pudding cup to add to your child’s lunchbox. Chia seeds are a great source of fiber as well as nutrients such as calcium and omega-3 fatty acids. These make a great after school snack, too!
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 packages (10 oz. each) Simple Truth Organic™ Frozen Mango Chunks, divided
- 1 banana
- 1 cup Simple Truth™ Unsweetened Almondmilk or other non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon Simple Truth Organic™ Madagascar Vanilla Extract
- 1⁄3 cup Simple Truth™ Black Chia Seeds
- Blend 1 package of the frozen mango chunks with the banana, non-dairy milk and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Stir in the chia seeds and the remaining package of mango chunks and divide into 6 small canning jars with lids.
- Store the pudding in the refrigerator overnight. Enjoy for breakfast, or pack in a lunchbox for a healthy dessert or after school snack. These pudding cups will keep for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.