Agave-Thyme Whiskey Sour
A fresh take on a classic cocktail. In place of simple syrup, our crowd-sized recipe uses agave syrup infused with fresh thyme. High quality whiskey and a hit of bright, fresh lemon juice round out this party favorite. Recipe may be doubled.
Serves: 8Prep: 40 minutesCook: 1 minuteTotal: 41 minutes
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Blue Agave Light Golden Syrup
- 5 large fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 cups Jack Daniel’s® Tennessee Whiskey, chilled
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice, chilled
- Place syrup in a microwave-safe glass bowl; cover and microwave 1 minute or until hot. Stir in thyme sprigs. Cover and let steep 30 minutes. Remove and discard thyme sprigs. Cool to room temperature.
- Transfer infused agave syrup to a pitcher. Add whiskey and lemon juice; stir well to combine. Chill until serving.
- To serve, pour ½ cup whiskey sour over ice in a rocks glass. Garnish with lemon slices and thyme sprigs, if desired.