Yellow Tail Shiraz South Eastern Australia Red Wine
Made in South Eastern Australia, [ yellow tail ] Shiraz is a red wine that brings the flavors and essence of the region to your glass, ensuring a smile with each sip. This shiraz is everything a great wine should be with its easy to drink, smooth taste and bold flavor profile. Featuring vibrant flavors of red berries with hints of rich vanilla, licorice and spice, this red wine is full bodied and silky smooth. Shiraz wine is often referred to as the classic Australian red wine, and it’s easy to see why with its bright, bold flavors and easy approachability. Enjoy this red wine at just below room temperature and pair with hearty foods like braised beef, lamb, smoked cheeses and mushrooms. Take an adventurous approach to this bottle of wine and use it to mix up a delectable sparkling shiraz sangria, perfect for sharing with friends. [ yellow tail ] wine is wonderful for livening up casual dinners with loved ones and bringing a lighthearted spirit to any and every event and celebration. This [ yellow tail ] wine bottle is 750 ml and has a 13% ABV. Great quality wine can be affordable and good fun too. We like our wines to be vibrant, flavorsome and approachable, making everyday moments even more enjoyable. A wine for any occasion, [ yellow tail ] is easy to choose, drink and enjoy.
- One 750 ml wine bottle of [ yellow tail ] Shiraz
- Red wine with vibrant flavors of liquorice and red berries and a smooth taste
- Easy to drink, full bodied wine with notes of vanilla and warm spice
- Serve this shiraz wine slightly below room temperature for the best flavor display
- [ yellow tail ] wine brings brightness and cheer to any occasion or gathering
- Australian shiraz, flavorful red wine is best paired with braised or grilled red meats and hearty vegetables