Yellow Tail Pinot Grigio South Eastern Australia White Wine
Made in South Eastern Australia, [ yellow tail ] Pinot Grigio is a white wine that brings the flavors and essence of the region to your glass, ensuring a smile with each sip. This pinot grigio is everything a great wine should be with its easy to drink, fresh taste and zesty flavor profile. Featuring flavors of red apple, pear and passionfruit, this zesty white wine is light bodied and bursting with flavor, and should be enjoyed with pork, mushrooms or Asian-inspired foods. Take an adventurous approach to this bottle of wine by adding pinot grigio wine to a white wine mojito or apple pear sangria, perfect for sharing with friends. [ yellow tail ] wine is wonderful for livening up casual dinners with loved ones and bringing a lighthearted spirit to any and every event and celebration. This [ yellow tail ] wine bottle is 1.5 L and has a 11.5% ABV. Great quality wine can be affordable and good fun too. We like our wines to be vibrant, flavorsome and approachable, making everyday moments even more enjoyable. A wine for any occasion, [ yellow tail ] is easy to choose, drink and enjoy.
- One 1.5 L wine bottle of [ yellow tail ] Pinot Grigio
- White wine with fresh, zesty flavors of red apple, pear and passionfruit
- Easy to drink, light bodied zesty wine with notes of tropical fruit
- Serve this crisp wine chilled for the best flavor display
- [ yellow tail ] wine brings brightness and cheer to any occasion or gathering
- Australian pinot grigio is best paired with pork, mushrooms or Asian-inspired foods
Pinot Grigio .
Contains Sulfur Dioxide and Sulfits.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...