Wylers Instant Bouillon Chicken Flavored Bouillon Powder
Homemade taste for the way you cook today! Save time in the kitchen without compromising on flavor with Wyler’s Instant Bouillon Chicken Flavored Powder. Similar to bouillon cubes in flavor intensity and use, we've simplified home cooking with a richly seasoned, quick-dissolving powder made with chicken, herbs and spices. Instantly create the perfect cup of broth, soup base or chicken stock when you combine our powder with boiling water. Use Wyler’s chicken powder to flavor your favorite stir fry dishes, or add a dash to a bowl of mashed potatoes for elevated seasoning. Try it as a grill rub or amp up the savory flavor in your best casserole recipe. With Wyler’s, the culinary possibilities are endless. Our 3.75 ounce jar of powdered chicken bouillon makes approximately 30 cups, with each teaspoon of powder making one cup of broth. No refrigeration necessary.
- One 3.75 oz jar of Wyler's Instant Bouillon Chicken Flavored Powder
- Trusted since 1931, Wyler's delivers homemade taste for the way you cook today
- A strong, savory chicken seasoning with notes of herbs and spices
- Instantly create a hearty chicken broth or easily season rice, pasta, soup, vegetables and more
- Our quick-dissolving chicken bouillon powder contains 5 calories per teaspoon
- Wyler’s chicken bouillon jar makes about 30 cups of broth (one teaspoon of powder to one cup of water)
Salt, Sugar, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Monosodium Glutamate, Corn Syrup Solids, Maltodextrin, Onion Powder, Chicken Fat, Contains Less Than 2% of Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agnet), Dried Cooked Chicken, Natural Flavor (Contains Soy, Milk, and Celery), Turmeric (Color), Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Yeast Extract, Spices (Contains Celery), Garlic Powder, Gelatin, Caramel Color, Butter (Cream), Artificial Flavor, Butter Oil, Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1).
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More