Vitacost Vitamin B12 Delayed Release Tablets
What is Vitamin B12?
Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble B vitamin essential for carbohydrate metabolism and energy production.* It also plays an important role in the formation of healthy red blood cells.*
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Vitamin B12?
- Supports the health of the central nervous system*
- Helps reduce homocysteine levels, which is important for heart health*
- Promotes optimal sleep*
- Improves daytime alertness and concentration*
Why is Vitacost® Vitamin B12 your everyday essential?
- Delayed release formula allows tablets to dissolve gradually, promoting better absorption
- Supplies 1,000 mcg of vitamin B12 per single-tablet serving
- Contains 60 servings per bottle
- Great value compared to other brands
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety.* We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Pick ‘n Save is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.5(82)5(61)4(12)3(2)2(3)1(4)