Unisom SleepTabs Doxylamine Succinate Sleep-Aid Tablets
When a stressful day gets in the way of a restful night, you need something that can help you fall asleep and wake up refreshed. Unisom SleepTabs are over-the-counter sleep-aids that help you fall asleep 33% faster and awaken significantly fewer times during the night.* SleepTabs with doxylamine succinate are non-habit forming and safe if used as directed. With SleepTabs, you can sleep through the night and wake up feeling recharged without grogginess or lingering side effects. Take control of your sleep with Unisom, the number one Pharmacist Recommended OTC Sleep-Aid Brand.**
*versus placebo in a clinical study
**Data represents brand/product selections from the 2019 Pharmacy Times Survey of Pharmacists' OTC Recommendations.
- INCLUDES: One bottle with 32 Tablets of Unisom SleepTabs Nighttime Sleep-aid; one tablet per dose
- FALL ASLEEP 33% FASTER*: Effective sleep aid helps you fall asleep faster* and stay asleep *versus placebo in a clinical study
- NON-HABIT FORMING: SleepTabs are safe if used as directed, non-habit forming and help you sleep through the night and feel recharged without grogginess or lingering side effects
- TRUST UNISOM, THE SLEEP EXPERT: The Number One Pharmacist Recommended OTC Sleep-Aid Brand* *Data represents brand/product selections from the 2019 Pharmacy Times Survey of Pharmacists' OTC Recommendations
- FIND A NIGHTTIME SLEEP SOLUTION RIGHT FOR YOU: Millions of people turn to Unisom for a restful night's sleep; Unisom SleepGels, SleepTabs, SleepMinis, SleepMelts or PM Pain can help you take on your day
Active Ingredient : Doxylamine Succinate , Purpose : Nighttime Sleep-aid , Inactive Ingredients : Anhydrous Dibasic Calcium Phosphate , Dibasic Calcium Phosphate Dihydrate , Blue 1 Aluminum Lake , Magnesium Stearate , Microcrystalline Cellulose and Sodium Starch Glycolate .
Contains Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More