Tomato Pony Express F1Seed / Treated / 5,000 Seeds
An early, determinate saladette tomato. Early, concentrated sets have been noted on Pony Express tomatoes in grower's fields throughout the Northeast. Its determinate plant produces excellent yields of large saladette type fruit that are elongated in shape and have a dark red color. Growers have been impressed with its earliness, size and yields when compared to other varieties of this type. Pony Express tomatoes have an excellent disease package that includes resistance to Fusarium wilt (races 1,2,3), Verticillium wilt (race 1), Root Knot Nematode, Bacterial speck and Tomato mosaic virus helps to ensure that you'll be able to produce a high quality crop of tomatoes.
- Soil temperature: 75 - 80 degrees Fahrenheit
- Seeding depth: 0.25 - 0.5 inches
- Germination days: 6 - 14 days
- Grow on temperature day: 60 - 65 degrees Fahrenheit
- Weeks indoor: 5 - 6 weeks
- Maturation days: 72 days