Snyder's of Hanover® Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks
Snyder's of Hanover® Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks let you snack confidently with all our famous crunch and outstanding flavor. Our low-fat, gluten-free pretzels can easily satisfy any pretzel lover without the gluten! At Snyder's, we're proud to offer gluten-free snacks to the millions of people living with celiac disease or following a gluten-free lifestyle. Why settle for just ok, when you can get all the pretzel deliciousness you'd expect from America's pretzel bakery? Dig into Snyder's gluten-free pretzels on their own or pair them with hummus, cheese, or your favorite dip for tasty, gluten-free enjoyment. With flavor like this, it's no wonder our snacks have been shared across tables, between generations, from one end of the country to the other - making us America's favorite pretzel brand. You have the ultimate snack experience knowing that Snyder's is a proud partner of the Celiac Disease Foundation. With an 8-oz bag, it's easy to feed your cravings with Snyder's gluten-free pretzels. Go ahead, make some noise!
- GLUTEN-FREE PRETZELS: Our certified gluten-free pretzel sticks are delicious alternative to wheat-based snacks
- NO DAIRY, EGG OR MILK: Pretzel sticks made without dairy, egg or milk are a tasty, low-fat snack that everyone will love - even those not following a gluten-free diet
- SCHOOL SNACK: Our pretzels are made in a facility that doesn't process peanuts, so they're safe for nut-free schools
- GLUTEN-FREE SNACK: These pretzels are great on their own or paired with hummus, cheese, or your favorite gluten-free dip
- SHAREABLE BAG: The 8-oz. bag of Snyder's Gluten Free pretzel sticks is perfect for sharing with family and friends
- MAKE SOME NOISE: Feed all your cravings, start crunching Snyder's gluten-free pretzel snacks
Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Tapioca Starch, Palm Oil, Salt, Dextrose, Cellulose Gum, Sunflower Lecithin, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Yeast, Citric Acid
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More