Sara Lee Dutch Apple Pie
Make any meal into a special occasion with Sara Lee Dutch Apple Fruit Pie. Made with only our finest ingredients, this ready-made sweet treat features a light flakey crust, orchard picked apples, out special blend of spices, and crunchy bakery streusel. Delivers a real dessert experience with no artificial flavors, no colors from artificial sources, and no high fructose corn syrup. When you're ready to enjoy, simply bake at 400° F for 60-65 minutes, once top is even golden brown remove from oven and allow to cool before serving. Perfect for special occasions like birthdays, graduations, and holiday parties or for a regular day treat. This decadent dessert is sure to be a hit with your friends and family. To spice up this classic recipe, serve with a scoop of ice cream. Includes one 9 inch/34oz. Sara Lee Dutch Apple Pie. Desserts you love from the kitchens of Sara Lee. Making life's moments a little sweeter.
- One 9 inch/34oz. Sara Lee Dutch Apple Pie (Frozen)
- Convenient and delicious frozen dessert or snack
- Made with a light flakey crust, filled with orchard picked apples and spices, and topped with crunchy bakery streusel
- Delivering a delicious made from scratch recipe with no artificial flavors, no colors from artificial sources, and no high fructose corn syrup
- Store pie frozen until ready to use, bake at 400° F for 60-65 minutes, once top is even golden brown remove from oven and allow to cool before serving
Apples, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Palm, Soybean), Corn Syrup Contains 2% or Less: Modified Corn Starch, White Grape Juice Concentrate, Salt, Cellulose Gel, Cinnamon, Wheat Gluten, Lemon Juice Solids, Natural Flavors.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Cereals and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pick ‘n Save is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.