Robert Mondavi Private Selection Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine offers fresh fruit character and bright acidity. This bottle of wine opens with aromas of ripe black cherries, blackberries, red berry, and spice. Crafted with grapes grown in the cool climate of California's Central Coast vineyards along the Pacific Ocean, this medium-bodied wine is aged for 10 months in French and American oak barrels. This barrel aging, along with the red grapes' slow ripening process, imparts a pleasing complexity and depth of flavor to this Central Coast wine. With luscious flavors of ripe Bing cherries and blueberry, which are accented by toasty oak and hints of coffee and vanilla flavors, this delicious red wine pairs well with grilled lamb and steak, hearty pasta, strong cheeses, and a variety of other dishes. Feature this California red wine at a wine and cheese party, or enjoy a glass of wine on its own. For optimal taste, store this 750 mL bottle of red wine at room temperature, but chill it for 30 to 60 minutes and serve cool at approximately 60 degrees. Elevate the Everyday with Robert Mondavi Private Selection.
Please enjoy our wines responsibly.
- This 750 mL wine bottle contains five glasses of cabernet sauvignon red wine
- Each glass of wine offers aromas of ripe black cherries, blackberries, red berry, and spice
- Premium aged wine with luscious flavors of cherry and blueberry, accented by toasty oak, coffee, and vanilla flavors
- Fruit-forward, medium-bodied cabernet sauvignon wine with a bright finish
- Pair this fine wine with grilled lamb and hearty pasta dishes, or feature it at a wine and cheese party