Robert Mondavi Private Selection 100% Chardonnay White Wine
Robert Mondavi Private Selection 100% Chardonnay White Wine is a pure expression of the varietal's fruit-forward flavors. Each sip of this chardonnay wine tastes of green apple, peach, and citrus. This California chardonnay wine is aged for 9 to 12 months with French and American oaks, adding hints of vanilla and butter. When crafting a typical chardonnay wine, vintners often blend in other grape varieties to achieve a desired style. This Robert Mondavi wine is an exception; made from 100% chardonnay grapes picked at the peak of ripeness from California vineyards, this aged wine offers crisp acidity and a rich, creamy mouthfeel. Enjoy a glass of wine on its own, or pair this California white wine with grilled halibut or pesto gnocchi. Store this bottle of wine at room temperature, but chill it for at least two hours before serving. Please enjoy our wines responsibly. © 2023 Robert Mondavi Private Selection, Acampo, CA
- One 750 mL bottle of Robert Mondavi Private Selection 100% Chardonnay White Wine with five 5-oz servings of wine
- Fine wine with citrus, vanilla, and toasty oak aromas, plus apple and peach flavors with hints of vanilla and butter
- Robert Mondavi chardonnay that pairs well with grilled halibut or pesto gnocchi
- California white wine balanced acidity and a rich, creamy mouthfeel
- 100% chardonnay wine from California vineyards
- Pair this fine wine with grilled halibut or pesto gnocchi, or enjoy a glass of wine on its own
- Crisp white wine made with only chardonnay grapes picked at peak ripeness from California vineyards
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pick ‘n Save is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.