Pukka Three Ginger Herbal Tea Sachets
Inner fire, forged from earth's wisdom. The world's favourite spice, ginger - it knows important things. It knows that when inner fires fizzle and yawns roam free, rekindling starts with a feast of sweet galangal and golden turmeric. Inner fire, prepare to glow. Come alight. Every Pukka plastic-free tea bag comes in its own recyclable envelope to retain the essential oils in our organic herbs. Each bag has two chambers, allowing these incredible herbs to flow and release the full potency in your cup. To help the flavours to fully disperse, pour boiling water directly on the bag. Every herb loves the water, so leave them to steep for the perfect brew. Infuse for up to 15 minutes. Boiling just the water you need helps make every cup of Pukka tea as sustainable as it can be. Good news for rekindling your inner spark.
- Made with organic galangal, ginger, licorice and turmeric.
- Naturally caffeine free and ethically sourced, 100% organically grown ingredients.
- Bring these incredible herbs alive by infusing in freshly boiled water for up to 15 minutes.
- We are proud to be 1% for the planet. This product is certified FairWild and Fair for Life.
- Come alight with this lovely warming organic herbal brew.
- Good news for rekindling your inner spark.