Progresso™ Traditional Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
Made with egg noodles, savory vegetables, and white meat chicken with no antibiotics ever in a creamy broth, Progresso Traditional Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup is a great and comforting way to round out a delicious meal. Progresso chicken noodle soup contains no artificial flavors and no colors from artificial sources. Just the delicious taste you expect from Progresso canned soup.
- CREAMY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP: Egg noodles; vegetables and chicken in a delicious creamy broth
- DELICIOUS FOOD: Made with white meat chicken with no antibiotics ever
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: No artificial flavors and no colors from artificial sources
- QUICK AND EASY: Convenient canned soups ready to eat in minutes
- PER SERVING: Enjoy this classic microwavable soup at 120 calories per serving
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Progresso; Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for your school or a school in need
Chicken Broth, Carrots, Cooked White Chicken Meat, Egg Noodles (Semolina Wheat, Egg*), Celery, Modified Food Starch.Contains Less Than 2% of: Water, Soybean Oil, Salt, Chicken Fat, Sugar, Cream, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Soy Protein Concentrate, Potassium Chloride, Butter, Egg White*, Natural Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Nonfat Milk*, Fermented Whey, Parsley*, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Sugar, Milk) *, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Chicken, Spice, Butter Oil, Cultured Wheat Gluten, Flavoring, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene (Color).*Dried
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pick ‘n Save is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.