Progresso™ Light Gluten Free Creamy Potato With Bacon & Cheese Soup
Progresso Light Creamy Potato With Bacon & Cheese canned soup has at least 33% fewer calories per serving than the leading potato, cheese & bacon ready-to-serve soup*. This gluten-free soup is full of potatoes, bacon and cheese with a half cup of vegetables per can.
*Progresso Light: 100 calories, 3.5g fat per serving. Leading potato, cheese, and bacon ready-to-serve soup: 190 calories, nine g fat.
- LIGHT CREAMY POTATO: Decadent; creamy potato soup with bacon and tasty cheese
- SOURCE OF VEGETABLES: Dive into this delicious gluten free soup that includes a half cup of vegetables per can
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: No artificial flavors and no colors from artificial sources
- QUICK AND EASY: Convenient canned soups ready to eat in minutes
- PER CAN: Enjoy this soup at 200 calories per can
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Progresso; Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for your school or a school in need
Chicken Broth, Potatoes*, Onion, Celery, Modified Food Starch.Contains Less Than 2% of: Soybean Oil, Salt, Cream, Cooked Bacon (Cured With Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Nitrite, Natural Smoke Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Ascorbate), Canola Oil, Whey, Soy Protein Concentrate, Sugar, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes) *, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Nonfat Milk*, Whey Protein Concentrate, Yeast Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Butter, Corn Gluten (Hydrolyzed), Roasted Garlic*, Dextrose, Fermented Whey, Spice, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Sugar, Milk) *, Enzyme Modified Milk, Chives*, Bacon Fat, Blue Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes) *, Butter Oil, Color (Annatto Extract, Turmeric Extract), Corn Syrup Solids.*Dried
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More