Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese
Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese traces its roots back to 1872, and it has been the standard of high quality cream cheese ever since. Today, it is made with five simple ingredients and is perfect for adding creaminess to recipes. You already love it for cheesecakes and dips, but be sure to give it a try for making creamy pasta sauce, delectable no-bake desserts, and rich soups. Make sure you always keep some on hand because everything seems just a little bit better with the creamy taste of Philly.
- Two 8 oz. packages of Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese
- Our cream cheese is made fresh milk and real cream
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese is made with five simple ingredients
- Contains no preservatives
- Makes creamy cheesecake easy
- 100 calories per serving
- Keep refrigerated
- Certified Kosher cream cheese
Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Cheese Culture.
Contains Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More