Pepperidge Farm® Pirouette French Vanilla Creme Filled Wafers
Whether paired with morning tea or coffee, added as an adorable cupcake decoration or partnered with ice cream, Pepperidge Farm Pirouette lightly rolled wafers with rich, flavorful creme deliver indulgence in every perfect bite. These Pepperidge Farm wafers are beautifully crafted - just like you - because for Pepperidge Farm, baking is more than a job. It's a real passion. Each day, Pepperidge Farm bakers take the time to make every gourmet treat the best way they know how with carefully selected, quality ingredients. The result is the perfect balance between crisp wafers and french vanilla creme for a truly indulgent snack.
- RICH FRENCH VANILLA CRÃ‰ME: Delicious French Vanilla creme filling in a slender rolled wafer
- LIGHT AND DELICATE: Gourmet Pirouette wafer cookies are crisp in texture and delicate in flavor
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Pepperidge Farm bakers take the time to bake each treat with care and quality ingredients
- SIMPLE INDULGENCE: The light crunch and subtle flavors of Pirouette creme-filled wafers are the perfect complement to tea, coffee or ice cream
- SAVOR EVERY FLAVOR: Try Pepperidge Farm Pirouette wafers with Chocolate Hazelnut Creme, French Vanilla Creme or Chocolate Fudge Creme
Made from: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Milk, Milkfat, Nonfat Milk, Contains 2% or Less of: Whey, Soy Lecithin, Rice Flour, Caramel Color, Salt, Mono & Diglycerides, Natural Flavor, Enzymes, Reduced Iron, Zinc Oxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate and Alpha Tocopherol To Extend Freshness, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives. May contain Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More