Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse Honey White Bread
Welcome to Farmhouse, where our breads are crafted from timeless recipes using quality ingredients, then baked and thick sliced. Since 1937, we've held true to our founder Margaret Rudkin's belief that when you combine the best ingredients with the skill and care of passionate bakers - well, the result is simply delicious. Our Farmhouse Honey White bread is lightly sweetened with a note of honey for a special touch to any sandwich or breakfast treat!
- HONEY WHITE BREAD: Bread crafted with honey for a hint of sweetness
- FRESH FROM THE OVEN TASTE: Baked with care and double wrapped for freshness
- THICK SLICED BREAD: Soft, thick slices perfect for sandwiches or toasting
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: No high fructose corn syrup, no colors or flavors from artificial sources
- PEPPERIDGE FARM FARMHOUSE: Approximately 14 slices per loaf of bread
Made from: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Honey, Sugar, Yeast, Wheat Gluten, Contains 2% or Less of: Soybean Oil, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Invert Sugar, Molasses), Salt, Molasses, Calcium Propionate and Sorbic Acid to Extend Freshness, DATEM, Monoglycerides, Natural Flavors, Malted Barley Flour, Soy Lecithin, Whey.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Cereals and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More