Peet's® Brazil Medium Roast K-Cup Coffee Pods
The best natural Brazil coffees exude a flavor like just-roasted hazelnuts. Peet's Single Origin Brazil Medium Roast Coffee is from Minas Gerais, the biggest—and we think best—producing state in Brazil. The natural method of bean preparation is used and what we most prefer in this part of the world. It takes plenty of sun to dry all the way through the skin and sweet pulp of the coffee fruit to the seeds inside. This is done on well-tended patios, where whole cherries are raked continuously, and also on the trees, where a portion of the pickings are left to dry on the branch. All of our favorite farms also produce coffees by the "pulped natural" method, which involves removing the skin and some of the fruit pulp from the outset, and the "washed" method, which fully removes it, as is the standard in countries like Costa Rica. In Brazil, with lower altitudes and less acidity, we find the typical washed coffee to be somewhat bland. Single Origin Brazil, formerly known as Brazil Minas Naturais, is anything but, making maximal effect of slow sun drying for a thoroughly sweet cup with mild fruit and caramel notes and smooth, full body.
- Contains one (1) Box of 32 Peet's Single Origin Brazil Coffee Keurig K-Cup Pods - 100% Arabica Coffee.
- Flavor and Roast: Medium Roast. Balanced, dried fruit, hazelnut. Whole, ripe coffee cherries from the Minas Gerais region sweeten in the Brazilian sun to create a coffee that is smooth and full-bodied.
- Brewing Methods: Peet's single serve, K-Cup Pods are compatible with all Keurig K-Cup Brewers.
- Recyclable: Peet’s K-Cup Pods are fully recyclable - peel, compost or dispose grounds & recycle. Check locally, not recycled in many communities.
- Sourcing with Impact: The coffee you buy can impact the welfare of the people and planet. Peet’s is actively engaged in driving positive impact in communities where our coffees are grown.
100% Arabica Coffee
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pick ‘n Save is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(10)4(1)3(0)2(1)1(0)