Panera Bread Ready-to-Heat Chicken Noodle Soup Cup
Panera Chicken Noodle Soup delivers a bakery-cafe inspired favorite in a microwavable cup that you can take with you on-the-go. Made with curly egg noodles, this soup features tender chunks of chicken simmered with sliced carrots and celery in a perfectly seasoned, homestyle chicken broth. This packaged soup is made with chicken raised without antibiotics. Whether you have a busy schedule and need a quick meal or you just want to enjoy a warm cup of soup, this Panera soup is perfect any time of day. To cook, remove the lid and film and place in the microwave, covering loosely. Heat this microwave soup cup on high for five to six minutes and stir halfway through. You can also cook this soup on the stove top until it reaches 165 degrees, but do not boil. Store this Chicken Noodle soup cup in the refrigerator until you are ready to prepare. Make easy, craveable, better-for-you meals with help from Panera Bread at home.
- One 32 oz cup of Panera Chicken Noodle Soup
- Store Panera soup in the refrigerator or freezer until you are ready to prepare
- Combines tender chunks of chicken simmered with curly egg noodles, sliced carrots and celery in a seasoned homestyle chicken broth
- Panera Chicken Noodle Soup is made with chicken raised without antibiotics
- Heat this Panera soup in the microwave on high for five to six minutes, or cook on the stove top until it reaches 165 degrees F
- Bakery-cafe inspired Panera Chicken Noodle Soup cup that’s easy to enjoy at your convenience
Water, Chicken Raised Without Antibiotics, Carrots, Enriched Pasta (Semolina Wheat Flour, Eggs, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Celery, Contains 2% or Less of: Onions, Chicken Stock, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Chicken Fat, Corn Starch, Butter (Cream, Salt), Garlic, Yeast Extract, Parsley, Thyme, , Onion Powder, Turmeric, Acacia & Xanthan Gum, Nisin Preparation and Spices. Co
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and their derivates,Other Gluten Containing Grain And Gluten Containing Grain Products.,Milk and its derivates,Corn and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...