Pacific Foods™ Organic Chicken Stock Unsalted
Pacific Foods Organic Simply Stock is made by gently simmering meat, bones, and mirepoix celery, carrots & onions for hours to bring out the rich, complex flavors. Use this unsalted stock to add a dash of extra flavor in stir fry, braise a chuck roast with stock, or stir in a little flour to make a gravy. You can use it to deglaze your pan after frying a steak for a delicious sauce, or reduce the stock to make classic grand sauces demi-glace, glace du poulet. This broth is great for anyone with special dietary needs, as it is gluten-free, soy-free, wheat-free and yeast-free. Great for creating sauces and gravies, simply stock is a must-have pantry stable for any home chef. At Pacific Foods, we believe that making foods we're proud of is as much about the ingredients we use as it is about the actual recipe. We steer clear of additives, preservatives and common allergens, and GMOs. The way we see it, nature knows how foods should taste, and we just try to follow her lead.
- Made by gently simmering meat, bones, and mirepoix celery, carrots & onions for hours to bring out the rich, complex flavors
- Unsalted stock can be used to add a dash of extra flavor in stir fry, braise a chuck roast with stock, stir in a little flour to make a gravy, and more
- A must-have pantry staple for any home chef.
- Refrigerate after opening and use within 7 to 10 days
- Convenient resealable, twist open carton
Shipping & Return Information
WATER, CHICKEN*, ONIONS*, CARROTS*, CELERY*, SPICES*, ROSEMARY EXTRACT* [ANTIOXIDANT]. *ORGANIC
Free from Wheat and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More