New York Bakery Texas Toast Seasoned Croutons
Hearth-baked to seal in rich flavors, New York Bakery Texas Toast Seasoned Croutons add depth to your salads and soups. Stop settling for plain croutons with virtually no taste. Our recipes deliver crispy, crunchy texture with ample seasoning to give your meals an instant upgrade. Discover full flavor with a satisfying crunch accompanying every bite. We even like to enjoy them plain right out of the bag for a deliciously convenient snack.
- NEW YORK BAKERY SEASONED SALAD CROUTONS: Made with Romano cheese and a special blend of spices, our Texas Toast croutons bring effortlessly rich flavor to your favorite meals
- BURSTING WITH BAKED IN FLAVOR: These croutons are hearth-baked to lock in flavor, while also giving them a light, crispy crunch
- ADD EXCITEMENT TO SALADS: Elevate your salad to a new level with a robust depth of flavor; Our large cut seasoned croutons pair perfectly with any salad that is in need of an upgrade
- A PANTRY STAPLE: Serve with soups as an alternative to toast, in place of breadcrumbs on macaroni, or just eat them straight out of the bag for an effortless snack you can take on the go
- KEEPING THINGS FRESH: Packaged in 5-ounce resealable crouton packets to preserve freshness
Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Canola and/or Sunflower Oil, Seasoning [Sugar, Whey, Salt, Romano Cheese (Milk, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Tomato*, Garlic*, Natural Flavor (Including Autolyzed Yeast Extract), Vinegar*, Spices, Parsley], Salt, Water, Yeast, Natural Butter Flavor (A Milk Ingredient), Malted Barley Flour, Citric Acid and/or Tocopherols Added To Maintain Freshness.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More