Neosporin Plus Max Strength First Aid Ointment
Neosporin + Pain Relief Dual Action Antibiotic Ointment provides 24-hour infection protection and helps soothe painful minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Formulated for first aid wound care, the antibiotic ointment contains bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate and polymyxin B sulfate to help fight infection for 24 hours. The first aid topical ointment is also formulated with pramoxine hydrochloride to help soothe and reduce pain from minor wounds for maximum-strength relief. From the #1 doctor-recommended brand, this antibiotic and pain relief ointment provides soothing infection protection without any sting. To treat minor wounds, simply apply a small amount of the topical skin ointment on the affected area one to three times daily and cover with a Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandage.
- Neosporin + Pain Relief Dual Action Topical Antibiotic Ointment for first aid wound care
- Topical antibiotic ointment provides 24-hour infection protection of minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- This first aid ointment also helps soothe & reduce pain with No Sting, for maximum-strength relief
- Made with the infection-fighting antibiotic ingredients neomycin, bacitracin zinc, & polymyxin B
- No Sting formula contains the topical analgesic pramoxine hydrochloride for external pain relief
- First aid topical antibiotic and pain relief ointment from the #1 doctor recommended brand
- To use, apply a small amount of the antibiotic ointment to the wound one to three times daily
- For best results, clean the affected area, apply the skin ointment, then cover with a bandage
Active Ingredients : Neomycin , Polymyxin B , Pramoxine Hcl . Inactive Ingredients : Emulsifying Wax , Methylparaben , Mineral Oil , Propylene Glycol , Purified Water , White Petrolatum .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More