Nature Made® CholestOff Plus® Dietary Supplement Softgels
A healthy cholesterol level is an important part of heart health.(1) CholestOff Plus is formulated with esterified sterols and stanols instead of free form sterols and stanols that are formulated in CholestOff Original. The esterified sterols and stanols have been clinically proven to have cholesterol-lowering benefits.(1) Additionally, Nature Made has conducted clinical trials examining the effects of CholestOff Plus on cholesterol. Our studies show that consuming CholestOff Plus in addition to following the National Institutes of Health's National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) Therapeutic Lifestyle Changes (TLC) diet, reduced LDL cholesterol levels.(1) (1)Products containing at least 400 mg per serving of plant sterols and stanols, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily intake of at least 800 mg as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of Nature Made CholestOff Plus supplies 900 mg of plant sterols and stanols for a daily intake of 1,800 mg.
- Contains a 25-day supply of Nature Made CholestOff Plus, 100 softgels per bottle.
- Clinically proven to lower cholesterol(1)
- With 900 mg plant sterols and stanols per serving for a daily intake of 1,800 mg. Adults, take 2 softgels twice daily with water at your two largest meals.
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No synthetic dyes, no artificial flavors, no preservatives, gluten free.
- USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency and manufacturing process. USP sets official standards for dietary supplements. Visit the USP verified website for more information.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Pick ‘n Save is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.