Nature Made B12 Time Release Tablets 1000mcg
Along with other B vitamins, vitamin B12 is important for converting the food you eat into cellular energy.* Vitamin B12 is also important for proper red blood cell formation and normal function of the nervous system.* Vitamin B12 supplements may be important for vegetarians and vegans who avoid dietary sources rich in vitamin B12.
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 75-day supply of Nature Made Vitamin B12 1000 mcg Time Release Tablets, 75 tablets per bottle.
- Helps support nervous system function and convert food into cellular energy.*
- Adults, take 1 tablet daily with water and a meal.
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No color added, no artificial flavors, no preservatives, gluten free.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Dibasic Calcium Phosphate , Stearic Acid , Cellulose Gel , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Magnesium Stearate , Croscarmellose Sodium .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More