Mio Energy Black Cherry Naturally Flavored Liquid Water Enhancer with 2X More
MiO Energy Naturally Flavored Black Cherry Liquid Water Enhancer with Caffeine provides delicious black cherry flavor with a boost of B vitamins to fix your water. A single squeeze of our black cherry flavored water drops delivers a burst of bold flavor and energy to bottled water. Whenever you're craving a fruity refreshment, turn your water into a cool black cherry drink for a delicious caffeine fix anytime, anywhere. MiO Energy Liquid Water Enhancer is made with natural flavors. Our energy drink mix delivers 90 milligrams of caffeine per squeeze (3/4 tsp). Stock up with our big 3.24 fluid ounce bottle of water flavoring you can take on-the-go, helping you stay awake and motivated no matter where life takes you.
- About 24 servings of MiO Energy Naturally Flavored Black Cherry Liquid Water Enhancer with Caffeine
- Our larger bottles of MiO are double the size of classic MiO providing two times the product
- Give water a boost of caffeine and B vitamins with MiO Energy Naturally Flavored Black Cherry Liquid Water Enhancer with Caffeine
- Our liquid water drink mix delivers refreshing flavor in every squeeze
- MiO Liquid Water Enhancer transforms boring water with a bold black cherry taste
- Water flavor enhancer delivers 90 mg of caffeine per squeeze (3/4 tsp)
- Liquid water enhancer comes in a portable bottle for on-the-go refreshment
Water, Citric Acid, Caffeine, Contains Less Than 2% of Taurine, Guarana Extract, Ginseng Extract (Panax), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Natural Flavor, Sucralose and Acesulfame Potassium (Sweeteners), Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Gum Arabic, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Red 40, Blue 1, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative).
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More