Milwaukee's Best Light American Lager Beer
Milwaukee’s Best was first brewed by Gettelman in the 1890s, and became part of the Miller family in 1961. Milwaukee’s Best is a Lager of the finest quality malted barley, selected grains and choicest hops. Highly drinkable. Highly affordable. Milwaukee’s Best Premium won the silver medal at the Great American Beer Festival® in 2003 for American Lager/Cream Ale and silver in 2004 and bronze in 2005 for American-Style Lager. Established in 1895 in Milwaukee, WI, Milwaukee's Best Premium is a refreshing, smooth, highly drinkable American-Style Lager. Milwaukee's Best Premium is available in a variety of packages. Whether you're bringing a 18 pack for a sports party or a thirty pack for your next tailgate barbecue or a 15 pack to stock your pantry you can count on Milwaukee's Best to deliver a refreshing, smooth taste. We're also the perfect choice for holidays including 21st birthday parties, Labor Day, St. Patrick's Day, March Madness, Memorial Day, and Fourth of July.
- Milwaukee's Best Light is an American-Style Light Lager beer
- Domestic beer that is slightly malty with a low to moderate bitterness and a light body
- Brewed to the highest quality standards, Milwaukee’s Best Light is a the best low calorie beer delivering a crisp taste at a great price
- Refreshing and smooth, this American lager is great for any occasion; Enjoy with friends at your next backyard cookout or while hanging out watching sports
- Session beer with 4.1% ABV, this smooth light lager is easily enjoyed at any occasion
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More