Milwaukee's Best Ice Beer American Lager Beer
Milwaukee's Best was first brewed by Gettelman in the 1890s, and became part of the Miller family in 1961. Milwaukee's Best is a Lager of the finest quality malted barley, selected grains and choicest hops. Highly drinkable. Highly affordable. Milwaukee's Best Premium won the silver medal at the Great American Beer Festival® in 2003 for American Lager/Cream Ale and silver in 2004 and bronze in 2005 for American-Style Lager. Established in 1895 in Milwaukee, WI, Milwaukee's Best Premium is a refreshing, smooth, highly drinkable American-Style Lager. Milwaukee's Best Premium is available in a variety of packages. Whether you're bringing a 18 pack for a sports party or a thirty pack for your next tailgate barbecue or a 15 pack to stock your pantry you can count on Milwaukee's Best to deliver a refreshing, smooth taste. We're also the perfect choice for holidays including 21st birthday parties, Labor Day, St. Patrick's Day, March Madness, Memorial Day, and Fourth of July.
- Milwaukee's Best is an American-Style Ice Lager
- Low to moderate sweet malty profile with low, hop-appropriate bitterness
- Milwaukee's Best is a Lager of the finest quality malted barley, selected grains and choicest hops
- A refreshing, smooth, highly drinkable Ice Lager great for any occasion; Enjoy with friends at your next backyard cookout or while hanging out watching sports
- The temperature of Milwaukee's Best Ice is lowered to below freezing during brewing to form ice crystals that impart the beer's smoothness and 5.9% alcohol content
- Light & Refreshing with 5.9% ABV
Ratings and Reviews
Pick ‘n Save is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(1)4(0)3(0)2(0)1(0)