Merkts Port Wine Spreadable Cheese Cup
Merkts Port Wine Spreadable Cheese is made with Grade A Wisconsin cheddar cheese and is a good source of calcium. Enjoy the hearty and robust port wine flavor of Merkts spread as a tasty snack on crackers, served as a dip for a game day appetizer, or even in a recipe, melted on anything you please like fries or a burger! Merkts spreadable cheese is also available in Sharp Cheddar, Almond Swiss, Beer Cheese, and Horseradish for whatever flavor you are craving.
- Combined with port wine, the quality aged cheddar cheese turns into a crowd favorite
- Made with Wisconsin grade A cheddar cheese
- Proudly made in Wisconsin
- Merkts has a firm yet spreadable texture, so your guests can enjoy it right out of the cup; melts to achieve a smooth, creamy texture so you can serve it as a dip or top it on burgers, fries, hot dogs and more
- Melts to achieve a smooth, creamy texture so you can serve it as a dip or top it on burgers, fries, hot dogs and more
Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzyme), Water, Reduced Lactose Whey, Butter (Cream, Salt), Deproteinized Whey, Port Wine, Color (Beet Juice Concentrate, Cramine, Beta Carotene, Red 40, Blue 2, Annatto Extract), Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Salt.
Contains Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pick ‘n Save is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.