Maxwell House French Roast Dark Ground Coffee
Good to the Last Drop Every Time. Our original roast was first served to the guests of the Maxwell House Hotel in 1892. The guests loved it so much that the hotel ran out after a few days and had to return to its usual brand. After patrons complained, Maxwell House become the only coffee served at the hotel. That's how we got our name, and our coffee has been good to the last drop ever since.
- Maxwell House Dark French Roast Ground Coffee has a consistently great taste.
- Dark roast coffee has an intense bold flavor.
- Great served black or with cream and sugar.
- Certified Kosher ground coffee
- Packaged in a resealable canister
- Perfect for use in automatic drip brewers