Mahatma Gluten-Free Parboiled Medium Grain Paella Rice
Mahatma Parboiled Medium Grain Rice for Paella offers a tender and slightly chewy texture and a subtle nutty flavor. It gets its name from partially boiling the rice within its husk, not because it’s precooked, as many might think. This process helps to save more of the original vitamins and minerals found in rice, cutting the cooking time in half compared to whole grain rice varieties. This rice is the best grain length to make a show-stopping Paella or other Spanish-inspired rice meals. As a family trusted brand, Mahatma Parboiled Medium Grain Rice is Gluten-Free, Non-GMO Project Verified, free of MSG and contains no added preservatives.
- One 1 lb bag of Mahatma Medium Grain Rice for Paella
- Perfect for creating paella dishes, rice bowls, casseroles, or a creamy dessert rice pudding
- Cooks up in 20 minutes on the stove, giving you an exceptional chewy texture and nutty flavor
- Made without preservatives, gluten-free, MSG-free, and Non-GMO Project Verified
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarian diets
Parboiled Medium Grain Rice.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...