Magistrate Limited Production Zinfandel California Red Wine
Lodi, California’s deeply rooted vines enjoy warm summer days with refreshingly cool evening temperatures and morning breezes. The ideal climate and exceptional soils produce wines that burst with flavor and character in each glass. This Lodi Zinfandel produces fruit flavors of juicy plum, strawberry, and raspberry, and is layered with notes of vanilla spice and fresh fig. Brimming with soft, velvety tannins and rounded out with vibrant acidity and a complex finish. Pairs perfectly with a hearty meat sauce, pork, or decadent chocolate desserts.
- 1 bottle = 5 glasses of wine
- Grapes produced in Lodi, CA
- Award-winning wine
- Pairs well with a hearty meat sauce, pork, or decadent chocolate desserts
- Flavors of juicy plum, berries, and vanilla spice
- Alcohol By Volume: 15.30%