Lipton Natural Green Tea Bags 20 Count
This Lipton Green Tea contains flavonoids, which, along with a diet consistent with dietary guidelines, can help maintain heart health.Daily consumption of 2-3 cups of unsweetened brewed tea provides 200-500 mg of flavonoids that can help support a healthy heart as part of a diet consistent with dietary guidelines. Lipton 100% Natural Green Tea contains 150 mg of flavonoids per cup. Lipton 100% Natural Green Tea bags have a delightfully light, fresh, and non-bitter taste that is simply delicious. Make yourself a cup of uplifting goodness with the naturally light and fresh taste of Lipton Green tea. We blend our Lipton Green Tea with young tea leaves, balancing the best of what green leaf tea has to offer. Our tea blends are made with 100% natural, Rainforest Alliance certified tea leaves. It’s a refreshing and rounded sip with a smooth and mellow finish that is as flavorful served hot as it is cooled over ice.
- Green tea can be enjoyed hot or iced
- Made with young tea leaves, Lipton 100% Natural Green Tea has a delightfully light, fresh, and non-bitter taste
- For best results — and the perfect cup of morning or afternoon tea — steep the tea bag for two minutes, adding the bag first and then water
- Like other hot and iced tea, wine and cocoa, Lipton 100% Natural Green Tea contains flavonoids. Consuming flavonoids as part of your everyday diet can help maintain a healthy heart.
- Lipton Green Tea lets you create an uplifting moment any time of day
- Lipton 100% Natural Green tea is made with only 100% Rainforest Alliance certified tea bags