Life Extension Folate & Vitamin B12
Folate is a member of the B-complex family. It is found in abundance of leafy green vegetables. Folate participates in a coenzyme reaction that synthesizes DNA needed for cell growth and new cell formation, and helps convert vitamin B12 to one of its coenzyme forms.
Folate provides the following health benefits:
• Helps promote healthy DNA function
• Maintains already normal homocysteine levels, which is important for heart health
• Promotes healthier skin
• Helps maintain a healthy GI tract
• Is part of a healthy immune system
• Maintains healthy endothelial function
• Improves mild memory loss associated with aging
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.