Leinenkugel's Original Ale Beer
Featuring a touch of real Wisconsin honey, Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss is a golden-hued traditional American weiss beer inspired by a classic German style. It's traditionally garnished with a lemon wedge for added citrus aroma that perfectly complements the sweet, subtle flavors of the beer. In 2000, 2004 and 2006, Honey Weiss won Silver at the World Beer Cup and Gold in 2002 in the American-Style Wheat Beer category. In 1998, it won Silver at the Great American Beer Festival in the American Style Wheat Ale or Lager category. A crisp and refreshing fruit beer perfect for a long summer day, family BBQ, a fall picnic, or holiday get togethers.
- Leinenkugel's Original American Pale Ale
- Classic lager brewed with pale malts and cluster hops
- Pairs with: brats with sauerkraut, cheese curds, Door County fish boils and cherry pie
- Brewed with pale malts and cluster hops
- Light & Refreshing with 4.7% ABV
Water, Barley Malt, Corn, Corn Syrup (Maltose), Yeast, Hops.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More