Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
Lawry's® Seasoned Salt brings savory, signature flavor and the ultimate in versatility to any chef-inspired recipe. Lawry's Seasoned Salt is made with a perfect blend of paprika, celery, turmeric, garlic, salt and other spices with 35% less sodium than regular table salt. Lawry's Seasoned Salt is America’s number one savory seasoning that delivers a light aroma, bright color and fine texture. Lawry's Seasoned Salt is kosher and made with no added MSG, artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources. Since 1938, Lawry’s has been committed to providing flavor solutions to help chefs stay on top of menu trends and consumer preferences, while adding sensational flavor across the whole menu. There are 6/40 oz. containers per case. Our 40 oz. size is ideal to have on hand back of house to customize recipes with a beloved, classic seasoning. Our chefs rate Lawry's Seasoned Salt a must-have pantry item for robust restaurant-proven flavor on proteins, vegetables and more.
- Expert blend of salt, herbs and spices, including paprika and turmeric, plus onion and garlic
- Versatile kitchen staple adds flavor to almost any recipe or any meal
- Shake on beef, pork or poultry before and after cooking; mix into ground beef dishes, like burgers, chili or meatloaf for bold flavor
- Sprinkle on French fries, baked potatoes, mashed potatoes, hash browns or any potato side dish
- Use instead of salt at the table it's delicious on eggs, pasta, rice, vegetables and so much more
- With this large size bottle of seasoned salt, flavorful food is always a shake away
- Seasoned Salt was created in 1938 to season prime ribs of beef served at the world-famous LAWRY'S® The Prime Rib restaurant in Beverly Hills, CA
Salt, Sugar, Spices (Including Paprika and Turmeric), Onion, Corn Starch, Garlic, Tricalcium Phosphate (to Make Free Flowing), Extractives of Paprika & Natural Flavor.
May contain Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...