Kool Aid Unsweetened Orange Powdered Soft Drink Mix Packet
Kool-Aid Artificially Flavored Orange Unsweetened Powdered Drink Mix is a delicious way to stay hydrated. This unsweetened powdered drink mix makes it easy to prepare a tasty orange drink. Just mix it with water and sugar or your sweetener of choice. Quench your thirst with the refreshingly sweet and citrusy taste of oranges. With no caffeine, this artificially flavored powdered drink mix is always a great choice for the whole family. It's also a good source of vitamin C. These handy packs of unsweetened orange drink ensure that you always have a refreshing beverage ready-to-go. To prepare, empty contents of the 0.15 ounce drink mix packet into a plastic or glass pitcher. Add 1 cup of sugar or sweetener. Then, just add ice and water and stir for a 2 quart supply of tasty orange Kool-Aid.
- One 0.15 oz. packet of Kool-Aid Artificially Flavored Orange Unsweetened Powdered Drink Mix
- One packet of Kool-Aid Artificially Flavored Orange Unsweetened Powdered Drink Mix makes a 2 quart pitcher
- Powdered orange drink mix packet makes it easy to prepare a tasty drink — just mix with water and sugar
- Bursting with refreshingly sweet and citrusy orange flavor
- Unsweetened orange drink mix powder is a good source of vitamin C and contains no caffeine
- Combine powdered orange drink mix with sugar in a bottle of water to take on-the-go
- Packet is sealed until you're ready to enjoy
Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Salt, Natural Flavor, Calcium Phosphate, Contains Less Than 2% of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Artificial Flavor, Artificial Color, Red 40, Yellow 5, BHA (Preservative).
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pick ‘n Save is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.