Kitchen Basics® Original Beef Stock
Infuse exciting flavor into gravies, stews and soups with Kitchen Basics Original Beef Broth. The rich, robust stock is made with beef and vegetables simmered with McCormick herbs and spices. Lo Mein? Beef stew? From these family favorites to classic sides like rice, quinoa, mashed potatoes and sauteed vegetables, beef broth is a quick, convenient shortcut to memorable meals.
- Robust, slow simmered beef stock made with slow-simmered vegetables and herbs and spices
- Gluten free, no MSG added
- Package design is easy to pour and reseal for use again and again
- Create rich flavor when cooking rice or quinoa - just boil in stock instead of water
- Use in recipes calling for broth, stock or bouillon
- Convenient flavor starter for your favorite lo mein, beef stew and pot roast recipes
Beef Stock, Sea Salt, Honey, Caramelized Sugar Syrup, Natural Flavors, Beef Extract, Vegetable Stock (Celery, Carrot, Onion), Mushroom Juice Concentrate, Tomato Powder, Black Pepper, Bay Leaf, Thyme.
May contain Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Pick ‘n Save is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.46(13)5(9)4(3)3(0)2(0)1(1)